News Box Video Postings Additional Posts
advocate for a Farm Bill that's also a Healthy Food bill. Some surprising stats about who's receiving federal farm subsidies.
South Africa's annual Sardine Run has been dubbed 'The Greatest Shoal on Earth'
the reality of farming genetically modified crops in the USA 10 years after their introduction.
this endangered Asian elephant had lost his left front foot due to injuries sustained from a poacher's snare.
San Diego Zoo's 5-month-old hippo calf, Adhama, is becoming increasingly playful and has developed quite a skill for water ballet.
shocking facts and figures surrounding unsustainable fishing practices and the devastating effect overfishing could have on marine ecosystems.
Pew Environment Group is working with conservation and sport fishing organizations to stop surface longline fishing in the Gulf
The project's declared goal is to provide 50% of the world’s electricity by 2050, using superconductors to deliver the power to distant locations.
Cat speaks out against climate change.
enough toxic coal ash to fill an Olympic-sized swimming pool every two and a half minutes.
Shimon Steinberg looks at the difference between pests and bugs
Aftereffects of the Tsunami. Rikuzentakata was once a vibrant fishing port, a place of people, temples and traditional houses and was listed as one of Japan's most scenic places.
addressing water issues head-on can create thousands of good jobs in the process.
Recent video footage from a survey on a group of critically endangered Amur leopards in the Russian Far East
Big Oil's tar sands mining is destroying our continent's greatest songbird nursery.
Love County, Oklahoma -- Fishermen in a small community in southern Oklahoma are looking for answers after finding thousands of dead fish on the Red River.
The city of Colorado Springs uses herds of goats for noxious weed abatement.
The pH balance in your body is directly effected by your diet.
Flash Mob Italian style - Agriculture dept of the University of Catania...
Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by Ron Garan (fragileoasis.org) and the crew of expedition 28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October, 2011, who shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km with a high ISO HD Camera developed by NHK Japan, nicknamed the SS-HDTV camera.
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Aurora Australis south of Australia
5. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
6. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
7. Halfway around the World
8. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
9. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
10. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
11. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
12. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
13. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
14. Views of the Mideast at Night
15. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
16. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
17. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night
Music: Jan Jelinek | Do Dekor
janjelinek.com | faitiche.de
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory,
NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth
Editing: Michael König | koenigm.com
Share this page...
Become a Fan of Inspiration Green