News Box Video Postings Additional Posts
Zoe created the first Master of Education and Certificate Program in Humane Education in the U.S. covering the interconnected issues of human rights, environmental preservation, and animal protection
the nearly 100-year-old Condit Dam was disabled with explosives October 28, 2011.
Garrett McNamara just broke the world record for largest wave surfed
CNN's Amber Lyon examines the effect of plastic bags on the environment.
A chance encounter and shared moment with one of nature's fleeting phenomena. A collection of starlings is called a murmuration.
Rob Hopkins reminds us that the oil our world depends on is steadily running out. He proposes a unique solution to this problem -
It was just two centuries ago that the global population was 1 billion — in 1804.
What exactly are Meatless Mondays? Find out why they're sweeping the nation, who's taking part, why they're doing it, and how you can join them.
The emotional outpouring of the Occupy movement spreads to 1500 cities
How are the West's 'recycled' TVs and computers ending up in a toxic dump in Ghana?
A natural phenomenon occurring in the summer months north of the Arctic Circle
The lunge feed was heart pounding excitement, but seeing one underwater was relaxing and peaceful.
Jae Rhim Lee's Infinity Burial Project explores the choices we face after death, and how our choices reflect our denial or acceptance of death’s physical implications.
What would happen if we could generate power from our windowpanes?
The fjord landscape in western Norway. To Beethoven´s Moonlight Sonata played by Marika Takeuchi.
Mike Biddle: Plastics recycler
Idiom: Like Shoot Fish in a Barrel
Dustin Farrell - Every frame of this video is a raw still from a Canon 5D2 DSLR and processed with Adobe software.
Take The World From Another Point Of View
Time lapse sequences of photographs taken by Ron Garan (fragileoasis.org) and the crew of expedition 28 & 29 onboard the International Space Station from August to October, 2011, who shot these pictures at an altitude of around 350 km with a high ISO HD Camera developed by NHK Japan, nicknamed the SS-HDTV camera.
1. Aurora Borealis Pass over the United States at Night
2. Aurora Borealis and eastern United States at Night
3. Aurora Australis from Madagascar to southwest of Australia
4. Aurora Australis south of Australia
5. Northwest coast of United States to Central South America at Night
6. Aurora Australis from the Southern to the Northern Pacific Ocean
7. Halfway around the World
8. Night Pass over Central Africa and the Middle East
9. Evening Pass over the Sahara Desert and the Middle East
10. Pass over Canada and Central United States at Night
11. Pass over Southern California to Hudson Bay
12. Islands in the Philippine Sea at Night
13. Pass over Eastern Asia to Philippine Sea and Guam
14. Views of the Mideast at Night
15. Night Pass over Mediterranean Sea
16. Aurora Borealis and the United States at Night
17. Aurora Australis over Indian Ocean
18. Eastern Europe to Southeastern Asia at Night
Music: Jan Jelinek | Do Dekor
janjelinek.com | faitiche.de
Image Courtesy of the Image Science & Analysis Laboratory,
NASA Johnson Space Center, The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth
Editing: Michael König | koenigm.com
Share this page...
Become a Fan of Inspiration Green